Webtech Learning provide you best training in Android Mobile app development. Android™ training in Application Development is a 45 days hands-on Android course designed to provide essential skills and experience with developing applications on Android mobile platform.
100% Practical Training + 100% job + certification + live project
- Hands-on Android training
- Practical Android code application
- Effective for beginners and experienced developers
By the completion of the course you should be able to:
Mobile Application Development in Android
* Build and deploy your own Android applications.
* Understand how Android applications operate – application lifecycle, configuration files, intents, and activities.
* Have a good working understanding of Android UI – components, layouts, event handling, and screen orientation.
* Have a working knowledge of Android custom UI elements and positioning
* Have a solid understanding of Android services and broadcast receivers
* Understand Android networking capabilities, including Java Sockets, Java XML, and JSON.
* Develop a basic Android application that serves as a working example of the topics covered in class.
Duration: 45 days, 6 months, unlimited timing
You will also get an introduction to best practices and how to debug and test your application. Topics in this course include:
- Activities, and User Interface
- Menu & Action Bar
- Advanced User Interface
- Broadcast Receivers
- Lists and Adapters
- Content Providers and Loaders
- Testing Overview
Who Should Apply
- Application developers
- Entrepreneurs looking to develop and publish Android apps
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Build your own Android apps
- Understand how Android™ applications work, their life cycle, manifest, Intents, and using external resources
- Design and develop useful Android™ applications with compelling user interfaces by using, extending, and creating your own layouts and Views and using Menus.
- Take advantage of Android’s Application Framework API to build complex applications.
- Utilize the power of background services, threads, and notifications.
- Use Android’s communication APIs for SMS, telephony, network management, and internet resources (HTTP).
- Secure, tune, package, and deploy Android™ applications
Click to See the full Android syllabus
Objectives of the Android Training Program
The focus of our Android Training Program is to turn freshers into professionals and get you job ready. As a software professional, you will be able to appreciate the following:
- Application Development using Core Java
- Android OS Architecture
- Android Application Development Framework
- Tapping Android Mobile Hardware such as Camera, Sensors, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Using Android Multimedia Framework
- Database and Web services
- End-to-End Software Development Activities
Students Come From:
Chandigarh, Mohali, panchkula, Baddi, Bilaspur, Chamba, Dalhousie, Dharmsala, Ghumarwin, Hamirpur, Jogindarnagar, Kangra, Kullu, Manali, Mandi, Mant Khas, Mehatpur Basdehra, Nagrota Bagwan, Nahan, Nalagarh, Nurpur, Paonta Sahib, Parwanoo, Rampur, Rohru, Sabathu, Santokhgarh, Shimla, Solan, Sundarnagar, Tira Sujanpur, Una, Yol, Bilaspur, Chamba, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kinnaur, Kullu, Lahul & Spiti, Mandi, Shimla, Sirmaur, Solan, Una,
Android App Training Contact Details:
WebTech Learning – Web Education Academy Chandigarh
Mobile: +91-9915337448, +91 987 837 5376