Here is the list of some of the most common Questions & answers for Java interviews. It’s not limited to any particular company as well, in fact, all major IT companies in India e.g. TCS, CTS, Infosys, Tech Mahindra, HCL, Oracle Financial Services, and many of the major investment asked this kind of fact-based question on their Java recruitment drives. By the way, some questions are really easy, and some are real tough, so it’s mixed of both, but one thing is common, they are the most frequently asked questions from Java interviews for freshers.
1) What is an immutable object? How do you create an Immutable object in Java?
- Immutable objects offer several benefits over a conventional mutable object, especially while creating concurrent Java application. Immutable object not only guarantees safe publication of object’s sta but also can be shared among other threads without any external synchronization. In fact, JDK itself contains several immutable classes like String, Integer, and other wrapper classes.For those, who doesn’t know what is immutable class or object, Immutable objects are those, whose state can not be changed once created e.g. java.lang.String, once created can not be modified e.g. trim, uppercase, lowercase.All modification in String results in a new object, how to write an immutable class in Java or how to make a class immutable. By the way making a class immutable is not difficult on the code level, but its the decision to make, which class mutable or immutable which makes difference. Immutable classes are those class, whose object can not be modified once created,it means any modification on the immutable object will result in another immutable object. the best example to understand immutable and mutable objects are, String and StringBuffer. Since String is an immutable class, any change on existing string object will result in another string e.g. replacing a character into String, creating a substring from String, all result in new objects.While in the case of a mutable object like StringBuffer, any modification is done on the object itself and no new objects are created. Some times this immutability of String can also cause security hole, and that the reason why password should be stored on char array instead of String.
Digital Marketing Salary for Freshers – The average pay for a Digital Marketing Manager is Rs 412,492 per year. Most people move on to other jobs if they have more than 10 years’ experience in this field. … The highest paying skills associated with this job are Web Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Web Design, Online Marketing, andSocial Media Optimization.
An Entry-Level Digital Marketing Manager earns an average salary of Rs 377,522 per year. The average salary for a entry level/ fresher Digital Marketing executive is about 3.5 Lakhs and 4 Lakhs per annum. Also it will vary upon your skills, organisation and location.
Digital marketing is a powerful tool to grow your professional career and develop new markets, all it takes is creativity, confidence and consistency to get things moving in the right direction. Building career in digital marketing is the perfect professional way for any individual to earn handsome salary.
Digital marketing professionals may become digital sales executives, Internet marketing specialists, search engine optimization (SEO) marketing specialists or digital marketing directors, among other options. Depending upon the individual knowledge and skills you can get a good salary package. Read More
Future Job Scope of Video Editor in India – Career scope in video editing in india – If you are looking to build your career in Video Editing / Photography in India and have some doubt about the future scope for job and other opportunities in Video Editing field for India Professionals then don’t worry you are in right place you just go through this post. After reading this post you can easily decide what you have to do with your career, it will help to answer the whole questions arise in your mind.
Video editing and camera operating fields, it might be worth bringing up. You see, their most recent results have found that the job opportunities for camera operators and video editors are only supposed to grow by 9% over the next decade. Read More
Future Job Scope of Android Development in India – In the last one or two year the users of mobile phones has rapidly increased and counting is still on. India stands second in the number of active mobile phones in the world. Out of the six billion mobile phones in the world, around one billion is being used in India (70% of our current population of India). Around 6 million subscribers every month join.
Every website or company needs its own android app. Especially if its providing a web based service.
Scope of Android App Development in India is huge. Costwise Indian Android Developers are very cost-effective.
- Most of the apps in Play store have developed or have involvement in development from India.
- Indian developers are working fairly, however nobody can provide you such a good app developed in a such an affordable price.
- There are others countries like Bangladesh, Pakistan, Indonesia, Vietnam, Shrilanka are also there in list who provides cheap development services.
- Until Android is in all mobile devices its scope will never die. Android is expanding itself, to wearables, automobiles and other areas. So we can say that there is scope, scope and scope for Android Development in India and others countries.
In India people using smart-phones demands for better and useful applications, which in turn great scope of android mobile application development in India. Read More
Future Scope of Big data Hadoop in India? –
Well, Guys we have to feel lucky to be the part of data revolution around us!
Hadoop, and Bigdata technologies only scope of future jobs. in future most of the companies might exploit this new technology.
Come to your question. In Hadoop Three paths there such as Hadoop administration (You should have grip in Linux and networking concept); second path Development (You should have grip in Java, SQL) and finally Analytics (R-Hadoop, Bigdata, data scientist, data engineer) .. Hadoop development is the best choice for you. But I recommend you should get grip in MySQL also. The Hadoop Eco system tangled each tool (Hive, Pig, Hbase, Zookeeper, Mapreduce, etc).
To become bigdataanalyst you should have knowledge on every eco system and gather all information. .. some of the other technologies also tangled in Bigdata ecosystem such as Spark, Drell, Strom, Casandra etc.. So slowly get full grip in all those fields to become an expert in Hadoop and Bigdata.
Therefore, i came to the thought of elaborating the benefits for bigger audience. Google, eBay and LinkedIn were among the first to experiment with big data. Big data is a phrase which is used to describe a very large amount of structured (or unstructured) data. This data is so “big” that it gets problematic to be handled using conventional database techniques and software. Read More
What is the Future Scope of Cloud computing in India?
Evolution of Cloud Computing:
To know about the future of anything where we are going, it always help to look where u’ve come from.
Though many people tout, “ Cloud computing as the next big thing”, the idea is almost as old as the computer itself. The concept was born in the 1960s from the ideas of pioneers and the Flash forward to 1997, Within just a few years, companies began switching from hardware to cloud services because they were attracted to benefits like a reduction in capital costs as well as an easing in IT staffing issues. Read More
Future Scope of Electronic & Communication Engineers in India – The scope of electronics is increasing day by day in India…
India is a developing country so the electronics is play a vital role in country growth…
Under the aegis of startup India…most of the startups are opened in the field of electronics and it will take around 2-3 years to develop these startups..so all the startup will grow fast around 2020..
what is electronic and communication engineering
Electronics engineering, or electronic engineering, is an engineering discipline which utilizes non-linear and active electrical components (such assemiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits) to design electronic circuits, devices, Microprocessors/Microcontrollers andsystems including VHDL Modelling for Programmable logic devices and FPGAs. The discipline typically also designs passive electrical components, usually based on printed circuit boards.
The term “electronic engineering” denotes a broad engineering field that covers subfields such as analog electronics, digital electronics, consumer electronics, embedded systems and power electronics. Electronics engineering deals with implementation of applications, principles and algorithms developed within many related fields, for example solid-state physics, radio engineering, telecommunications, control systems, signal processing, systems engineering, computer engineering, instrumentation engineering, electric power control, robotics, and many others.
The field of electrical engineering is very broad. It encompasses
- computer engineering
- circuit design both analog and digital
- RF engineering
- opto-electronics and fiber optics
- Power systems, power generation, power distribution
- Motors and systems
- Instrumentation and control systems
- Signal Processing and Communication
- Within all the the sub fields above jobs exist in
- research, design and development
- distribution, applications, sales
- Service and repair
- Testing and forensics Read More