Edius video editing training
Edius Training Course in Chandigarh – WebtechLearning is the only instiute who provide the Edius Software training for video editing / film editing. we provide 100% practical training with certification.
Call for free demo class: 09878375376
This course is designed to take you through the basics of editing with EDIUS. We will deal with the following
An overview of the interface, capture, editing – include various ways of trimming, common keyboard short cuts, the importance of understanding insert and overwrite modes, basic titles and effects, export to DVD/Blu-ray.
What is Edius Software?
EDIUS 9 is THE most versatile and fastest nonlinear editing software available. With more creative options and real-time, no-render editing of all popular SD, HD and even 4K and HDR formats, EDIUS 9 is THE most versatile and fastest nonlinear editing software available.
- Introduction to the EDIUS interface (brief). This would include and explanation of where files are saved on the computer, where back ups are stored etc.
- Capture and import – the formats covered would depend on those being used by the trainee. We would also cover how to deal with different aspect ratios, field order problems and the best ways to get footage off DVD..
- Editing & trimming – The editing session would cover EDIUS track patching, insert and overwrite modes and trimming windows. There would do a lot of “hands-on” during this session. If the trainee is familiar with a different editing program we would also point out the ways in which EDIUS is different. We would also cover the most useful keyboard short cuts, L cuts and J cuts etc..
- Export – export to tape, DVD and files, obviously focusing on the formats needed by the trainee.
This would complete the first days training and the trainee now should be able to do an edit from start to finish.
- Recap on day one and follow up any points raised. If the trainee thinks it would be beneficial then a quick hands-on capture and edit session of about 30 minutes may be included to refresh what was learned.
- Video Effects – Colour & image correction, slow motion including EDIUS time-remapping, the mask filter and its uses, the ProDAD image stabiliser and an introduction to Vitascene.. EDIUS “alpha channel” track would also be covered and we would explain how to make a picture in picture effect or selectively crop an image.
- Audio Mixing and Effects – mixing audio levels, the uses of EDIUS’ mixer, EDIUS’s tools for cleaning up audio, how to get a 5.1 surround track on a disc using EDIUS.
- Titles – making simple titles with Quick Titler and quick ways of inserting these.
- Any other business – We would encourage the trainees to ask questions during the day but if there are any “large” topics that need to be covered we would do so now. If for example you need to consolidate projects, move from one machine to another, or export projects to After Effects, for example, these could be covered here.
|Certificate Courses||Course Duration||Course Details|
|Final Cut Pro X||1.5 Months||Check Details|
|FCS Master||3 Months||Check Details|
|Adobe Premiere Pro||1.5 Months||Check Details|
|Adobe After Effects||1.5 Months||Check Details|
|Adobe Photoshop||2 Months||Check Details|
|Adobe LightRoom||1 Months||Check Details|
WebtechLearning – ISO Certified Academy
Sco 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A,
WebtechLearning - Web Education Academy
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Academy
Professional Training + with Live Projects + Certifications+ Job
Call for query: +91 9878 375 376, +91 9915 337 448 , Skype: webtechlearning
Note: you can meet your trainer, get demo class before joining the Course.