Future Scope of Python in India
Future Scope of Python in India – Python is one of the most prevalent coding languages of 2015. Alongside with being a high-level and general-purpose programming language, Python is also an object-oriented and open source. At the similar time, a worthy number of developers crosswise the world has been making use of Python to create GUI applications, websites, and mobile apps.
The programming language is presently being used by a number of high-traffic websites including Google, Yahoo Groups, Yahoo Maps, Shopzilla and Web Therapy. Similarly, Python also discovers a countless use for creating gaming, financial, scientific and instructive applications.
The sudden upturn in Python Language
1. However, Python has executed in the year 1980 it is not popular among developer. In the 21st century, Google made some deviations in Python essential logic which improved its performance and power. This creates the Python
2. The main reason for python acceptance is DATA SCIENCE. Data science and machine learning are perhaps considered to be the main driver of its fast development.
According to the practice statistics and market share data of Python posted on W3techs, currently, Python 2 is being used by 99.4% of websites, whereas Python 3 is being used only by 0.6% of websites. That is why, it becomes important for each programmer to escalate different versions of Python, and its development over many years.
Usage of Python in:
Python is an open source and object-oriented programming language which is used for many several purposes:
- Website programming development
- Desktop application development
- GUI application development
- Writing system administration software
- Used as the scripting language for SIMP, blender, open office etc
- Use of python in software testing
Integrating Python with Other Languages:
Python can also be integrating with other languages. There are some mechanisms used to integrate python with another language such as
- Iron Python – Implementation of Python running on the CLR.
- Jython – Provides an implementation of the JVM
- Simplified Wrapper and Interface Generator – permits you to interop between C based languages and others, including.Net and Java.
Scope as a Python Developer:
Python was initially designed as a beneficiary to ABC programming language. After writing the interpreter, Van Rossum made the code public in February 1991. However, at present, the open source programming language is being achieved by the Python Software Foundation.
Mainly Python is Used for:
- Web Programming Development
- Desktop Application Development
- GUI Application Development
- Most widely used Scripting Language for Hackers, Python
- Use for Data Analysis.
- Use of Python in Software Testing
- Used as the Scripting Languages for GIMP, Inkscape, Blender, OpenOffice etc.
- Top Features of Python
- Documentation System
- Data Structure
- Available Libraries
- Testing Frameworks
- The balance of High-level ad Low-Level Programming Languages
Famous Companies that use Python Language
- Yahoo, Dropbox
Average Salary as a Python Developer
Salary varies as a Python Developer according to the different Cities in India. As per the present criteria, Bangalore is the number 1 city for working as a Python Developer. So, the Salary in Bangalore is varied to 460, 000. In Pune it is near about 320,000, In Chennai Its 220,000, New Delhi it’s 120,000.
Current Job Profiles or Opportunities in a Python Language:
There is no doubt that python has the huge job opportunity as its popularity increases by 40.4%. Python is one of the first fastest growing programming languages. By learning Python Language, you can easily work as in different profiles, like as a:
- Software Engineer
- Research Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Software Developer
It is an exact time to improve your knowledge of Python programming language to jump-start your career in this. Learn Python from Industry experienced expert.
Webtech Learning Offers “Python Course” which completely driven by industry experts who have much experience in this field and also working a self-developer.
Benefits of choosing Webtech Learning for Python Course:
- Overall practical sessions will be taken by the trainers no theoretical sessions.
- Daily 2 hours’ class on a regular basis
- Mock interview practice, the test is also taken on the short-term basis.
- Career guidance regarding hiring topmost companies and openings.
For enrolling yourself in Webtech Learning call us on +91-9878375376