MongoDB Training Course in Chandigarh
MongoDB Training Course in Chandigarh – WebtechLearning ISO Certified Academy provide the best 100% practical training in MangoDb in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
MongoDB is a document-oriented data model which provides a high performance, high availability, and easy scalability. It featured with embedded documents & arrays which reduce need for joins.
It is designed to handle document-oriented storage. It contains dynamic schema useful in making polymorphism easier. Instead of using tables & rows in relational databases, MongoDB is built on architecture of collections and documents. It is featured for modeling many of the entities that are used in most modern web-apps, either for consumer or for enterprise.
What you will learn?
- Course will help you to master one of the most popular SQL databases.
- Course is well designed to provide knowledge and skills to become an expert.
- Course will let to understand, how to design schema using advanced Queries.
- Provide you with right skills and knowledge needed to develop and run Applications on MongoDB
- You will be able to develop database designs for MongoDB applications
MangoDB Training in Chandigarh
Call for Free guidance: 9878375376
WHO SHOULD ATTEND MONGODB TRAINING?
There is no pre-requisite for undergoing MongoDB training; you just basic knowledge of database would be helpful. Given below people can attend training programs:
- Database Professionals
- IT Professionals
- Software Developers
- DBA & System Administrator
- Those who interested in learning the NoSQL database
- Introduction: Overview, Design goals for MongoDB, the Mongo shell, JSON quick introduction
- Installation: MongoDB On Windows, Install MongoDB on Ubuntu
- Mongodb Query Document
- Creating, Reading and Updating Data: Mongoshell, query operators, update operators anda few commands
- MongoDB Indexing
- Relational vs. NoSQL Databases
- MongoDB – Deployment
MongoDB Training Course Content
Intro to MongoDB
- SQL and Complex Transactions
- Documents Overview
- Installing MongoDB (windows)
- Installing MongoDB (Linux)
- Dynamic Schema
- Mango import
- Cursors Introduction
- Query Language: Basic Concepts
- Query Language: Projection
- Query Language: Advantages of a Dynamic Schema
- Shell: Queries
- Query Language: Cursors
CRUD, ADMIN COMMANDS
- Partial Updates & Document Limits
- Removing Documents
- Wire Protocol
- Bulk() Operations and Methods
- Common Commands
- db.currentOp() & db.killOp()
- collection.stats() & collection.drop()
- Review of Commands
- Storage Engine: WiredTiger
- createIndex(), getIndexes() & dropIndex()
- Collection Scans
- Index Notes
- Unique Indexes
- Sparse Indexes
- TTL Indexes
- Geospatial Indexes
- Text Indexes
- Background Index Creation
- Explain Plans
- Covered Queries
- Read & Write Recap
- currentOp() & killOp()
- The Profiler
- mongo stat and mongotop
- Asynchronous Replication
- Statement-based vs. Binary Replication
- Replication Concepts
- Automatic Failover
- Starting Replica Sets
- Initiating a Replica
- Replica Set Status
- Replica Set Commands
- Reading & Writing
- Read Preference
- Read Preference Options
Reconfiguring a Replica Set
- Priority Options
- Hidden Option & Slave Delay
- Voting Options
- Applied Reconfiguration
- Write Concern Principles
- Examining the ‘w’ Parameter
- Write Concern Use Cases & Patterns
- Reexamining the Page View Counter Pattern
- wtimeout & Capacity Planning
- Replica Sets in a Single Datacenter
- Replica Sets in Multiple Datacenters
- Replica Sets and Storage Engine Considerations
- Sharding & Data Distribution
- Replication with Sharding
- Chunks & Operations
- Sharing Processes
- Cluster Topology
- Running on localhost
- The Config Database
- Adding the Initial Shards
- Enable Sharding for a Collection
- Working with a Sharded Cluster
- Cardinality & Monotonic Shard Keys
- Shard Key Selection Example
- Process and Machine Layout
- Bulk Inserts and Pre-splitting
Backup and Restore
- Overview of Security
- Security continued: Authentication and Authorization
- SSL and Keyfiles
- Security and Clients
- Intracluster Security
- Overview of Backing Up
- Filesystem Snapshotting
- Backing Up a Sharded Cluster
- Backup Strategies
- Additional Features of MongoDB
Overview (Tools, Cloud Manager, Bash Scripting)
- Tools -RoboMongo
- Cloud Manager (Configuring and Working with MMS, Automation)
- Bash Scripting (Basics)
- We provide 100% Job Assistance after completion of training program
- Learn from experienced digital marketing professional
- We have limited our batch sizes to a maximum of 10.
- Give a personalized attention to each & every candidate during the training sessions.
- Live Projects to follow up and get hands-on to solidify your understanding of MongoDB.
- What is Mongo DB?
MongoDB is one of many cross-platform document-oriented databases, and the leading NoSQL database. Instead of using tables and rows like relational databases, it is built on architecture of collections and documents.
- Who should go for Mongo DB training program?
If you are a Software Architect, Database Professional, Software Developer, Student, DBA, System Administrator interested in learning the NoSQL database then you can go for training program.
- What is the duration of the courses?
8 Weekends | 2-3 Hrs. (Sat-Sun)
- Can I get Job assistance after I complete the Mongo DB course?
Yes! You will be offered 100% Job Assistance after completion of course.
- Why should I choose Training Institute Pune for Mongo DB Classes in Pune?
- Classes are limited to 10 students to provide personalized training instead of huge batch system.
- Learn latest techniques
- Provide hands-on training on live projects.
- Offer Internship programs mostly beneficial for job seekers.
- We provide training and consulting services.
- Weekend batches best suited for students or working professionals.
- 100% JOB Assistance
- How can I enroll to Mongo DB course?
After completing inquiry for Big Data & Hadoop course you can enroll yourself by registering online OR manually. Our consultant will guide you for enrolling process.
- Do you offer flexible timing for working professionals?
Yes! We organize a weekend batches with flexible timing for big data training sessions as per requirement of candidate.
Contact Address for Training:
WebtechLearning – Web Education Academy
SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A,
Mobile: 9878375376, email@example.com