Oracle is globally recognized as one of the Top 10 certification programs in the world.
Since Oracle is the product owner of Java technology; It is recommended to take IT certification for Java from Oracle.
The benefits of Oracle Java Certification are, Job promotion, Role Change, Promotion, Salary Hike and many more..
As a job seeker theshows that you have valid proof of what your employer is looking for.
(OCP JP) Oracle Certified Professional Java programmer Course in Chandigarh
Call for Free Guidance: 09878375376
As a job interviewer, given two prospective candidates with all qualifications being equal one having a certification and one not, the good option is to hire the one with the certification. Do not take Java Certifications for just increasing the salary alone; think about the benefits of new skills as well.
The Java Certifications shape up your skills at anytime with latest technology changes to sustain in the competitive job market.
The term SCJP is still hot in Google searches; however the name has been completely changed now. The new name of Java Certification is OCPJP.
The Java Certification Programming course provides students with a solid foundation for programming with Java, including: information about the syntax of the Java programming language; object-oriented programming with the Java; exceptions, file input/output (I/O), and threads. Programmers familiar with object-oriented concepts can learn how to develop Java technology applications.
The course features the Java Platform, Standard Edition 6 (Java SE 6) platform, and utilizes the Java SE Development Kit 6 (JDK 6) product. The students perform the course lab exercises using the Eclipse Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
Students who can benefit from this course: Programmers who are interested in adding the Java programming language to their list of skills* Students who are preparing for the Oracle Certified Professional, Java SE 6 Programmer examination.
OCPJP Exam Course in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula
As you would know since Java 7, Oracle has split Java Professional Certifications into 2 parts:
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCAJP) (First/beginner level – Easy)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCPJP) (Second/Professional level – quite tough)
Also, for Professional Level certifications (version 7 onwards), Associate Level Certification is mandatory. That’s one of the reasons why people still take OCPJP 6; they don’t need to take OCAJP.
Benefits of doing Java Certifications (OCP JP)
- Your certification gives a reason to Recruiter to select you for Interview among 100s of Job applicant of same level of experience.
- Your certification gives you recognition of your skills.
- While preparing for exam, you understand and learn Java concepts which will help you to clear any written test of interview.
- It will give you confidence about your Java skills.
- Definitely better pay and more job opportunities.
Sun Certified Java Programmer Course Syllabus/Content
- Installation & Hello World Development
- Path Environment variable
- -d option
- Local variables & pass by value
- Urinary operators
- Static variables (Forward Reference Issue) Management
- Memory Management – Heap/Stack
- Using Static Members in different classes
- Test on Static Members
- Simple class & object
- Analyzing Compiler code
- Constructor Overloading, Understanding First statement of Constructor
- Mixing Static, Non-Static Members and Analyzing Constructor SIB & IIB
- Introduction to Inheritance incase of classes
- Constructor chaining
- Analyzing Constructor chain, SIB, IIB in the hierarchical classes
- Test on Constructors, IIB’s, SIB’s, Constructor chain
- Access Levels
- Abstract classes
- Method Overloading & Overriding
- Difference between Constructors and Methods
- Test on Interfaces, abstract classes, Overloading, overriding
- Auto widening, explicit narrowing
- Auto up casting & Explicit down casting
- jar file
- javap, javadoc
- Static Imports
- Inner classes
- Inner classes Continuation
- Enhanced for loop
- Wrapper classes – Basics
- Auto Boxing
- Var args
- Auto widening, Auto Boxing, var args
- Command Line Arguments, Scanner Classes
- Exception Handling
- Threads –Basics
- Dead Lock
- Inter Thread Communication
- Thread group
- Thread Pool
- shallow/deep copy
- Strings Basics
- Usage of String methods
- StringBuilder & StringBuffer
- Patterns & Matchers (Regular Expressions)
- Date, Calendar, NumberFormat, DateFormat, Locale
- java.util.Arrays , Sorting with Comparator & Compare
- List stream
- Developing our own ArrayList
- Developing LinkedList
- Developing Stack & Heap
- Collections class
- Set stream – Basics
- Set uniqueness
- TreeSet, NavigableSet
- Queue stream – Basics
- Map stream – Basics
- Uniqueness in Map
- HashMap & HashTable
- TreeMap & Navigable Map
- Writers and Readers
- s.o.p basics
Contact Address for Admission:
WebtechLearning – ISO Certified Academy
SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A,
WebtechLearning - Web Education Academy
ISO 9001:2008 Certified Academy
Professional Training + with Live Projects + Certifications+ Job
Call for query: +91 9878 375 376, +91 9915 337 448 , Skype: webtechlearning
Note: you can meet your trainer, get demo class before joining the Course.