When we using pay per click program to increase sale and revenue. We mostly approached Google Adwords (Pay per click). If you’re trying to expert on PPC, you need a solid understanding of Quality Score. Google Quality Score affects how your PPC ads perform and how much you pay for each click.
What is Quality Score?
Quality Score is Google’s rating of the quality and relevance of both your keywords and PPC ads. It is used to determine your cost per click (CPC) and multiplied by your maximum bid to determine your ad rank in the ad auction process. Your Quality Score depends on multiple factors, including:
- Your click-through rate (CTR).
- The relevance of each keyword to its ad group.
- Landing page quality and relevance.
- The relevance of your ad text.
- Your historical AdWords account performance.
How Do You Increase Your Quality Score?
This can be achieved by focusing your efforts on several key areas:
- Keyword Research – Discover new, highly relevant keywords to add to your campaigns, including long-tail opportunities that can contribute to the bulk of your overall traffic.
- Keyword Organization – Split your keywords into tight, organized groups that can be more effectively tied to individual ad campaigns.
- Refining Ad Text – Test out PPC ad copy that is more targeted to your individual ad groups. More effective ads get higher CTR, one of the best ways to improve Quality Score.
- Optimizing Landing Pages – Follow landing page best practices to create pages that connect directly with your ad groups and provide a cohesive experience for visitors, from keyword to conversion.
- Adding Negative Keywords – Continuously research, identify, and exclude irrelevant search terms that are wasting your budget.
Want to learn about how Quality Score works and how to increase your ratings?
Contact Us: Call me my personal no 09915337448 or mail me email@example.com