Inbound Marketing Course in Chandigarh
Webtech Learning provide the best Inbound Marketing course in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkua. 100% practical training with live projects.
Inbound vs Outbound Marketing
Marketing is the process in which we communicate the benefits, properties and value of product to consumer and convience him/her to buy product/service. In other words, “The process in which we satisfy the needs of customers by providing products and services along with the earning profit by selling product or service”.
There are many ways to do marketing of product and services, all the ways are defined under Outbound Marketing and Inbound Marketing. Outbound Marketing is a traditional way that we are using from long time. This is process in
which the business convince the customer to buy their product/service through TV ads, Radio commercials, Print ads, Email blasts, Magazines. Its not very much effective. It is also called “Interruption Marketing”. It provides information to customers even if they are not searching or need that product/service. It is very high cost approach, low yield approach.
Inbound Marketing is promoting the product or services on internet through Blogs, PPC, Social Media, SEO, e-books, e-newsletters, Info-graphics, Podcast. Inbound marketing is about creating good reputation and earning your consumers’s interest. It is cost effective approach. It mostly focused on target customers, e.g if we want to sale formal shoes, then we set our add shown when anyone search for formal shoes.
Content writing: You can create content according to your product and target customers. You can also post some helpful articles and videos, It should be useful and helpful for your consumers.
Two-Way Communication : Unlike outbound marketing, inbound marketing is two way communication. In inbound marketing, you can communicate with your consumer, providing solutions of their queries, and their feedback about you product.
Why Inbound Marketing is Best
- 44% of Direct mails never opened
- 86% of People skip TV ads
- 20 Millions have registered their phones on “ Do Not Call” list
- 91% of Email users have unsubscribed from company emails they previously opened.
- As per PEW & ALP Survey in may 2010, 79% of Adult Americans use the internet.
- 78% of Internnet users conduct product research online.
- As per CONSCORE Aug 2010, 10.3 Billions searches are conducted every month on google.
- The average US internet user view 2750 web pages per month.
- As per online product research in sep 2010, 24% of Adults posted reviews online about the things they buy.
- 9 out of 10 Internet users visits a social networking site each month in 2010.
- 1 out of 8 Minutes online spend on Facebook.
- Twitter active user base generates 90 million tweets per day.
Webtech Learning – Web Education Academy
SCO 177, 2ND FLOOR, SECTOR 27-C,
Mobile: 9915 337 448