Advanced Android Training in Chandigarh
WebtechLearning provide the best Android Training in Chandigarh. We cover all the topic with 100% practical training. Excel your Career by becoming an Advanced Android Developer.
Android Course Objective
Table of Contents
- Learn how to develop professional enterprise level android apps.
- Understand the architecture of android applications, life Cycle of various components, manifest, Intents and the use of external resources for Android development.
- Learn how to design and develop android applications user interfaces
- Learn how to take merit of android application framework API to build complex Android apps
- Learn how to utilize the supremacy of background services, threads, asynchronous tasks and notifications.
- Learn how to secure, tune, package and deploy android apps.
- Work experience on live ongoing projects.
- Last but not the least, the android online and classroom training program prepares programmers for better career opportunities in the world of Mobile Application development.
Android is for all! The most widely used language for apps development for Android platform is – Java. This Android Training program is designed keeping in mind those individuals who are not comfortable with Java and Object oriented programming concepts. During this Android Training program, we take you to a tour of Core Java where you get all the necessary Java skills which are required for developing Android applications.
During the Android training program, first of all, the individuals are exposed to a refresher program where they go through the basics of programming, software development life cycle, oops concepts, etc. Once all the people in the class develop a common understanding of the basics, the course dives deep into Android application development specific topics.
Objectives of the Android Training Program
The focus of our Android Training Program is to turn freshers into professionals and get you job ready. As a software professional, you will be able to appreciate the following:
- Application Development using Core Java
- Android OS Architecture
- Android Application Development Framework
- Tapping Android Mobile Hardware such as Camera, Sensors, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Using Android Multimedia Framework
- Database and Web services
- End-to-End Software Development Activities
Features of the Android Training Program:
- 100% Job Assistance and interview guarantee.
- Free upgrade to Job Guarantee program*
- In-depth coverage of Android application development layers.
- Job Counseling
- Interview preparation
- Mock test papers
- Complete knowledge on SDLC
- Knowledge & Awareness on BEST IT Practices
- Real application development
- Create your own Android App for the App store
- 50% discount offered for Android Middleware Training program
Training Schedule – Android Training Course
|Session 1||JAVA Concepts||OOPs Concepts, Exception handling, Functions, class, looping in java|
|Session 2||Introduction to Android||History of Android and Android Versions, API Levels and Devices, Installation & configuration of Android Development Tools|
|Session 3||Application Structure (In Detail)||Android application framework, Security Sand box, Sharing Content between to apps, Building Your First App, Supporting Different Devices, Interacting with other Apps|
|Session 4||Android Application Development, Emulator-AVD||Developing, debugging your first Application Launching emulator-Android virtual Device ,Introduction to DDMS, Functions of DDMS, Logcat|
|Session 5||Introduction to IDE||Project Folder Structure, Resources in Android Project, Understanding Project Configuration file|
|Session 6||Application Building Blocks||Activities, Services, Content Providers, Broadcast receivers, Activity Life Cycle, Service Working, Service Life Cycle|
|Session 7||Working with Intents||Introduction to Intent, Working with Intents, Explicit Intent, Implicit Intent|
|Session 8||Application Design considerations||Screen size, Screen density, Orientation, Resolution, Density-independent pixel (dp)|
|Session 9-10||UI Elements||Views, Layouts (Frame Layout , Linear Layout , Table Layout, Relative Layout , Absolute Layout)|
|Session 11-12||Notifications||Toast Notification, Dialogs (Alert Dialog, Progress Dialog, Date Picker Dialog, Time Picker Dialog), Status bar Notification|
|Session 13-14||Menus, Linkify||Options Menu, Context Menu, Sub menu, Linkify Examples: Web URLs, Email address, text, map address, phone numbers|
|Session 15-17||Adapters and Widgets||Array Adapters , Base Adapters, List View|
|Session 18-20||Threads||Threads running on UI thread(runOnUiThread), Worker thread, Handlers, Runnable, AsynTask|
|Session 21-25||Data Storage||Shared Preferences, Internal Storage, External Storage, SQLLite|
|Session 26-30||Networking||Bluetooth , Working with WebView, Consume Webservice (soap)|
|Session 31-33||Publish & Monetize App||How to Publish App on Google Play Store, How to put Ad mob (ads) in app|
|Total Training Hrs||36|
Training Contact Details:
For any queries on Android training format, syllabus, job opportunities after the training, please contact us choosing any of the method below. We will be happy to hear from you.
WebtechLearning – Web Education Academy
Mobile: 9915337448 , Email: firstname.lastname@example.org