Cloud Computing Jobs in Chandigarh
Task & Responsibilities:
Participate in design and architecture of software solutions.
Build server-side technologies using internal products.
Tackle some of the most challenging problems in distributed cloud computing, HTTP, API design, and more.
Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
Develops test plans for testing system modules and integration testing. Participates in system and user testing and system implementation.
Provides assistance to users in areas such as how to use a particular functionality, identifying and resolving
- Track our cloud customer SLAs and ensure total conformity to these customer commitments
- Create and maintain complete and accurate documentation for the purpose of operational audits including security and compliance
- Coordinate internal activities across company and our cloud partners, ensuring achievement of the above responsibilities
- Continuously review and enhance processes and operating procedures needed to maintain the most cost effective enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure
- Innovate and actively look for improvements to our Cloud Operations
- Identify and promote best practices and patterns for the setup, configuration and management including databases, servers, and network and storage systems
- Maintain a team-oriented working environment that promotes a high level of personal commitment and accountability and a continued focus on quality and efficiency
Virtualization experiences: VMware and/or Open Stack, configuring and managing via API, Infrastructure management.
Large scale Cloud Deployment on AWS/EC2 or Rackspace or other cloud based API’s. Experience with AWS technologies including EBS, VPC, ELB, S3, SES, Route 53, etc.
Ability to write maintainable code with extensive test coverage and work in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev / stage / prod release cycle, continuous deployment).
What We Look For
As a company developing innovative and ground-breaking solutions for our clients, we recognize that candidates from distinct backgrounds may be a good potential fit. Our ideal candidates possess previous experience delivering scalable SaaS products, and quite comfortable with data intensive, analytics products from concept to launch.
(please highlight your experience specifically with enterprise SaaS based predictive analytics products)
- 2 to 5 years of experience in Deployment, testing and supporting Client /Server and Web Applications and EC2 Cloud Computing
- Are passionate about delivering premiere 24×7 enterprise-grade cloud and hosted services
- Have an in-depth technical understanding and first-hand experience in operating 24×7 production environments
- Are experienced in leading hosted operations for large enterprises, with a proven track record
- Have managed 24×7 third-party operations partners
- Have working experience in Amazon EC2 technologies- EC2 tools,S3, AMI, RDS, EMR, EBS, Auto-scaling, Cloud watch monitoring and Elastic load balancing
- Sound knowledge in AWS API tools
- Sound knowledge of Linux, Shell scripting, Web Applications, Relational databases
- Able to resolve crisis situations and guide the team to quick resolution
- Have worked on production environment compliance, certifications, and audits including security
- Continuously raise the bar on what defines customer service delivery
- Understand enterprise product development and technical environments such as J2EE, SQL databases, networking, load balancers, and security
- The candidate must be able to think and act independently as required & must possess strong communication skills
- A good team player, high level of personal commitment & ‘can do’ attitude
- Strong communication skill to communicate at all levels, which includes interaction within the team & with senior management
- Good analysis skills in order to troubleshoot and resolve the problems
- Should be ready to work in rotational shifts and respond to work requirements at various times of the day/night including On-call duties and/or weekend activities
- Should have full life-cycle experience in large, global multi-tiered systems