How to Get on the First Page of Google in 2014
In 2014 lots of Google updates comes like: Google Panda, Penguin, and more.. And so many blog, websites decrease their Google Search ranking and some of got penalized. But I still managed to get my websites in the first page of Google for several keywords that were important for us.
It seem interesting now, And I know you want to know How I did that …. now I revealed the secret
Here is how I did it: What I Learnt From Beating Google’s First Update of 2014
Rank on Google first page Tips:
Table of Contents
here I listed all my steps and valuable information. Let’s see what we can all take away from this
- Make a self made Story
- Choose descriptive keywords (Long tail)
- Keep Everything Natural
- Publish one article every day
- Don’t Over-Optimize Your Header Tags
- 301 Redirects Pass All Link Juice
- Content Isn’t King
- Don’t use link boost tricks
- Don’s submit any link on forums, comments, articles website and directories.
- Write unique and complete content
- Write sub-content Topics
- User Rich content on your post
- Use NAP
- Use Google Authorship
- Don’t do Guest Posting
Many more ….
Here are a few hints about writing…
- Try to include the keyword naturally on the title and at least on the first paragraph. Google values titles and first paragraphs the most.
- Include the keyword in the rest of the text too, but not too much, because if you do you will sound like a TV shopping channel salesperson.
- Do not copy and paste the article from other sites. Google punishes repeated content.
- Once you start talking about the same topic, you can include links to your other articles. Google likes links to relevant content.
- Share your article on social networks and relevant sites (which would add value, not be seen as spam)
- Don’t link hoard. Link out to others when it makes sense
- Have a thorough About Us page
- Have active Social Media accounts linked to your site
- Have a branded domain name
If you really want to learn how to get first page on Google search on any keywords. just call me my personal no: +91 9915337448 or mail me email@example.com
We have a digital marketing company for SEO / PPC Services – PPCChamp.com