The importance of Content in SEO
Content is relatively associated with a person’s “Emotional Quotient”, social communication, language, personal habits, and overall building communication. It can enhance an individual’s interactions, performance, career prospects, complement a person’s talent and add magic to it! 🙂
But, how is this even related to SEO when optimizing it?
Well, let’s check it out! 🙂
SEO should be Content-Driven and Content should be communication driven
Table of Contents
- As part of everyday life while optimizing SEO, the major aspect is to communicate your thoughts with others. Just as the ability to talk to people confidently and informatively can have a massive impact.
- It’s very important for SEO to be communication driven while optimizing it to deal with clients or webmasters and to gain the maximum possible traffic. Content driven SEO will be the future trend and will add lots of value to a website.
Key Points should be highlighted
- People like to be helped and key points explained quickly. They search more with the important points in their mind, rather than details.
- Same as in real world, key points are highlighted in communicating in different ways, for example, a telephone call, an email to a client, or even meeting a client face to face, no one wants to go in details until and unless required.
Content Centric and people centric approach
- Content Centric – People think in different ways. Optimization should be targeted in such a way that it’s relative to at least 5 different ways in which people can think. In other words, different ways in which 5 people can think about one topic.
- People Centric – In platform websites, people-centric approach gives priority to the relationships between users on the site rather than a rigid information structure.
A sensible combination
- Content to be applied would be where all of the factors or aspects of the topic for discussion come together as ‘one’.
- This is the most important skill required in SEO is to make a justified grouping of words with the right grammar and expression to suit the topic the best. It can be compared to a good cup of tea efficiently with right the right amount of sugar required and served with the best biscuits suited with its taste 🙂
Food for thought isn’t it!
WebTech Learning is the only institute in Chandigarh, Panchkula and Mohali which focuses on more sensible content than stuffing keywords and spoiling your life 🙂
For free consultation just pick your phone and give us a call !