LoadUI Testing Course in Chandigarh – 100% Practical
LoadUI Testing Course in Chandigarh – WebtechLearning provide the best training in LoadUI testing Course in Chandigarh, Mohali and Panchkula.
LoadUI Testing Course in Chandigarh
Call for Free guidance: 9878375376
What is LoadUI
LoadUI is a load testing software, targeted mainly at web services. There was an open source version, but it was discontinued in July 2014.
What is NeoLoad
NeoLoad is a load and stress testing tool to measure the performance of web and mobile applications. NeoLoad provides pragmatic solutions to developers to help them optimize performance before the application goes into production.
LoadUI Pro is hands down the easiest way to run a quick API load test, either against a single web service endpoint or based off of an existing functional API test created in SoapUI. With LoadUI Pro, you can:
- Test the speed and scalability of new changes to your APIs in minutes, not days
- Preview API performance behaviors before releasing to production environments
- Shift performance insights more to the left so developers build more reliable code
LoadUI Pro gives you the ultimate control over where and how you simulate traffic against your APIs. Using our enterprise-ready load agents at no additional cost, you can:
- Scale any load test you build out indefinitely
- Generate load from Windows or Linux-based nodes
- Send a mix of either on-premise or off-premise traffic
What is Postman API?
Postman is a powerful HTTP client for testing web services. Created by Abhinav Asthana, a programmer and designer based in Bangalore, India, Postman makes it easy to test, develop and document APIs by allowing users to quickly put together both simple and complex HTTP requests.
How loadUI works:
Table of Contents
LoadUI consist of building blocks called Components that you drag from the Component Toolbar to the Project you’re working on. These components connect to each other by wires and there is no limit for how many components that you can create and connect.
Perform comprehensive API load testing
- Save time by re-using API functional tests as load testing workload
- Use dynamic data in your API load tests for more realistic simulations
- Virtualize external APIs that don’t allow or handle load tests very well
- Overcome 3rd party rate limits and overage charges during a load test
- Ready! API Platform & LoadUI NG Pro Architecture
- Load Testing Concepts & Best Practices
- Designing and Developing a Load Test
- Running a Load Test
- Analyzing Results
Contact us for LoadUI Testing training:
WebtechLearning – ISO Certified Academy
SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A,
Mobile: 9878375376, 9915337448