MVC Framework Training in Chandigarh
MVC Training in Chandigarh
MVC Framework Training in Chandigarh, mohali and panchkula at Webtech Learning. MVC Training provided by experience experts who along working in various top MNC’s companies. Our rockstar trainers for MVC Framework is passionate about training .
MVC Framework Course
7am to 8am, 8am to 9am / 8pm to 9pm
.net, Mvc Framework, html, css, jquery
Basic .net experience , B Tech, MCA, Msc(IT), BCA, BE
|Chandigarh, mohali and Panchkula
Models – The data access layer. This can be direct data access, web services, etc
Views – The presentation layer of your application.
Controllers – This is the business logic for your application.
This pattern enhances test-driven development.
What is MVC (Model View Controller)?
Table of Contents
MVC Architecture has implemented by Trygve Reenskaug at 1979 for the first time. It was implemented on Smalltalk at Xerox labs. Then benefits and advantages of this architecture has been accepted by most of the coders and software engineers. What do you understand from MVC. The word M stands for Model, V stands for View and C stands for Controller.
What are the advantages of MVC?
MVC is perfect for team work. As i mention before this architecture splits your project into some parts so, team members can work and their parts without any dependency. Then you will realize that MVC makes your project more systematic.
Introduction to MVC
- History of Web Development
- ASP.NET Web Forms
- Benefits of ASP.NET MVC
The MVC Pattern
- The MVC architecture pattern
- Domain models and Repositories
Essential Language Features
- Automatically Implemented Properties
- Using Object and Collection Initializers
- Lambda Expressions
Working with Controllers
- Introducing the Controller
- Templated View Helpers
- Using Metadata for Data Values
- Explicitly Validating a Model
- Displaying Validation Messages
- Alternative Validation Techniques
- Security and Authentication
Working with Views
- Working with the ASPX engine
- Working with the Razor Engine
- Converting ASPX View to Razor View
Deccansoft Software services ASP.NET MVC 3
- Partial Views
- Adding Dynamic Content to a Razor View
Working with URLs and Routing
- About Routing
- Understanding the Routing Mechanism
- Adding a Route Entry
- Using Parameters
- Using Defaults
- Using Constraints
Working with Areas
- Setting Up Areas
- Actions in Areas
- Routing and URL Generation with Areas
Who can Join this Course?
This course is intended for professional Web developers who use Microsoft Visual Studio in a team-based, medium-sized to large development environment. Members of the audience have a minimum of one to two years of experience developing Web-based applications on top of ASP.NET with Visual Studio 2010.
What are the Benefits.
- code reuse,
- separating of concerns,
- less coupling between the layers,
3351, Sector 15/d Chandigarh, India