UFT/QTP Training Course in Chandigarh
UFT/QTP Training Course in Chandigarh – WebtechLearning is the one of the institute who provide the UFT/QTP training in Chandigarh with 100% practical exposure.
UFT/QTP Training Course in Chandigarh
100% Personal Practical Training + Certification + Jobs
Table of Contents
Call for free Demo Class: 09878375376, firstname.lastname@example.org
What is UFT?
Unified Functional Testing (QuickTest Professional), popularly known by its acronym UFT is an automation testing tool originally from Mercury Interactive which was acquired by Hewlett Packard (HP) in 2006. UFT is primarily used for functional, regression and service testing.
Is UFT & QTP Same?
HP QuickTest Professional. HPE Unified Functional Testing (UFT) software, formerly known as HP QuickTest Professional (QTP), provides functional and regression test automation for software applications and environments. HPE Unified Functional Testing can be used for enterprise quality assurance.
What is QTP:
QTP stands for QuickTest Professional, a product of Hewlett Packard (HP). This tool helps testers to perform an automated functional testing seamlessly, without monitoring, once script development is complete. HP QTP uses Visual Basic Scripting (VBScript) for automating the applications.
UFT/QTP 12.5 Course Syllabus
Unified Functional Testing (Quick Test Professional), popularly known by its acronym UFT. With the release of version 11.50, QTP and WebService Test became part of UFT11.50 software.
UFT/QTP 12.5 Course DURATION: 50 Hrs
Introduction to Automation Testing
- What is Automation Testing?
- Why Automate?
- When to Automate?
- Which Test Cases to Automate?
- Different Automation tools
- Automation challenges & Mitigations
- Top New Features in UFT
- Version History
- Installation Guide
- GUI Testing usability
- Architecture of UFT/QTP
- Process and its execution
VB Scripting Part 1 [Expert View]
- VB Script syntax and Guidelines
- Variables and scope
- Environment variables
- Data Types and Constants
- Logical and Arithmetic Operators
- MsgBox, Print, InputBox
- Arrays and Dynamic Arrays
- Control Structure – Conditions, Loops, cases
VB Scripting Part 2 [Expert View]
- Built-in Functions
- User Defined Functions
- Functions – Call by value and call by reference subroutines
- All String Functions
- Access Specifiers
- Function Libraries execution
Starting to UFT
- Basic Recording of test scripts
- Actions and its Type of calls
- Normal Recording
- Low Level Recording
- Analog Recording
- Need of Synchronization
- Different ways of Synchronizing the Tests
- Configuring Default Synchronization Time Out
- Exist Statement
- Wait Statement
- Wait property statement
Object Repository and Identification
- What is Object Repository
- Object Identification process
- Object SPY
- Local Object Repository
- Shared Object Repository
- Merging of Object Repository
- Mandatory Object Identification
- Assistive Object Identification
- Ordinal Identifier
- Smart Identification
- Some details concepts for recording and
- How QTP Identify the objects
Parameterization Data Table
- Parameterization using Data Table
- Import from Excel to Data Table
- Export to Excel from data table
- Define checkpoints
- Types of Checkpoints
- Use standard checkpoints
- Windows and Web Objects
- 1st type of DP.
- 2nd type of DP
- 3rd type of DP.
- Mix of object Repository and DP.
- Child objects introduction
- If there are 100 same type of objects into screen then will you add all 100 objects into OR – OR size will increase Drastically.
- What is micclass
Advanced VB Scripting
- Working with Excel objects
- Working with Database Testing
- WSH(Window Script Hosting)
- Working with File system Objects (FSO)
- Working with Dictionary Object
- Working with XML Util Object
- Working with DOM Object
- Working with outlook Emails (SMTP)
- Working with cross browser Testing
Exception Handling & Debugging
- Exception Handling and types
- Recovery Scenario
- Regular Expression
- Code Debugging and types
- Reporting Tool
Advanced win/ web Based controls
- WINBUTTON etc.
- Famous WEB TABLE/ WEB GRID automation.
- Export web table data into excel.
- Work with web table without web table functions.
UFT Automation Frameworks Part 1
- Test Script Modularity Driven
- Library Architecture
- Data Driven
- Keyword Driven
- Hybrid Driven
- Automation test strategy
- Notepad reporting
- HTML reporting
- Excel Reporting
UFT Automation Frameworks Part 2
- Integrating Live project/Application in the framework (will choose any one type)
- How to create wrapper scripts for Page Object Model
- One click execution of test scripts
- Driver script concepts and its usability
- Test Data Setup
- Taking screenshots
- All Documentation (Trainer will send)
- Interview Questions complete set as per market demand
- Resume Preparation
- Mock Interviews
- Interview Tips for UFT
Contact Us for Training:
WebtechLearning – ISO Certified Academy
SCO 54-55, 3rd Floor, Sector 34-A,
Mobile: 9878375376, email@example.com