Career Scope Of Software Testing in India USA Canada
|The future scope of software testing|
|Future of Software Testing is always good… as long as developers are developing projects we will be testing them and even when they stops developing then also we will test the enhancements and maintenance etc… Testing will always be needed
Customer will never accept the product Without complete testing .Scope of testing is always good as it gives everyone a confidence of the work we all r doing…Its always good to add more processes while doing testing so that one should not think that testing is a boring and easy job….Process is very imp for testing.
Scope of testing Course:
1. High demand in market.
2. Niche skill.
3. Get placed in Software Testing Industry.
4. High growth rate.
Testing is one of the core and important domain in IT next to Development. Scope for testing would be always good. And more over nowadays everything become automation. So it would be better that a candidate should be aware of those automation testing tools such as selenium, JMeter etc.
The Scope Of Software Testing
Are you ready to start your Software Testing Career – Testing has become show-stopper for several application/product implementations and business has realized the importance of structured testing of applications before release.
Testing has created several levels and types and specialization in these various types of testing has increased the intrinsic value of a software tester. From being a monotonous test case executor, several career options have evolved in front of the testing community. The following diagram depicts the various options available to a software tester.
Software Testing as a career Over the last few years, the profile of the software tester has seen phenomenal growth. Testing has become crucial for several application/product implementations and businesses have begun to realize the importance of structured testing of applications before their release.
In recent times, testing is seen as a good professional career for many. From being a test engineer, one can grow to become a senior test engineer, from a test lead to a test manager; or alternatively, one can become a QA lead or QA Manager. Moreover, the options available in the testing tools side are vast. There are a number of functional, performance, security testing tools besides test management tools like Quality Center from HP, CQTM from IBM etc.
Software performance testing:
Table of Contents
Software performance testing careers can range from someone who has experience with a Load Testing tool (such as JMeter, Load Runner, Gatling, etc…) to someone who works at the design and architecture level.
Typically a Performance “Tester” is someone with some skill and experience using tools to execute various types of performance tests (Load, Scalability, Endurance/Soak), generally handing off result and issue analysis to developers. Whereas a Performance “Engineer” or “SDET” (aka Software Development Engineer in Test) will design and execute tests and issue analysis. Performance Engineers/SDETs usually have to analyze and resolve threading/race condition and memory leak types of defects. More senior performance engineers tend to do all of that and work with developers/architects influencing the design of new products/features.
Manual testing is a good way to start career in software testing. Make sure that you understand all the concepts of manual testing and get hands on experience on as many tools and learn techniques. A solid foundation in manual testing is a must for a better career in the QA domain. Unfortunately, many people ignore it.
Once you’ve developed expertise and gained experience in manual testing (about 4-6 months); you can begin learning automation testing. Ensure that in the next 2 years, you get very comfortable with QTP, Selenium, PERL and other scripting languages or tools.
Specialization has come to stay in testing career – following are some of the key areas where one need to specialize to move ahead in career path in testing apart from good knowledge in software lifecycle testing process.
Monthly salary of software engineer in India / uk/Canada/ USA
Most standard software engineering salaries offered in London are between £35,000 – £60,000 (~$53,000 – $90,000). There are only a few software engineering roles that go above £60k. This applies to standard software engineering (not junior, senior or any other similar title).
|In USD as of Feb 2, 2016|
|Software QA Engineer in Canada, KY||$86,000|
|Test Engineer in Canada, KY||$78,000|
|Software Test Engineer in Canada, KY||$81,000|
|Senior Test Engineer in Canada, KY||$97,000|
|In USD as of Jan 29, 2016|
|Data Warehouse Software Engineer in United States||$90,000|
|Software QA Engineer in United States||$81,000|
|Senior Software QA Engineer in United States||$102,000|
|Software Test Engineer in United States||$76,000|
|Unibiz Software Solutions Software Test Engineer||₹336,000|
|Nokia Software Testing Engineer||₹765,516|
|Citrix Systems Software Test Engineer||₹763,947|
|Infosys Software Test Engineer – Monthly||₹31,812/mo|
As long as there are softwares/applications being developed on any platform in any language; software testing is inevitable.
1) Domain Knowledge – Good knowledge in domain area of the application adds value to the testing professionals. There are ever living domains like BFSI, Telecom, Health care, manufacturing, embedded etc. Numbers of certifications are available for each of these areas where the tester can get them certified.
2) Automation Testing Tools Knowledge – There is great demand for automation and performance testers. A good skill on scripting languages of these tools is basic necessity for succeeding in test automation. Knowledge on creation, validation and enhancement of test automation framework is very much required.
3) Certifications – QAI, ASQ, ISQTB and several other institutes are offering testing specific certifications. These certifications improve the confidence of the clients on the testing professionals. CQTM, PMP are some managerial certifications, which help the testers to scale up in the professional ladder. Certifications on the testing tools offered by vendors like HP increases the technical competency of the individual.
Who is this QA Software Testing Training Course for?
This software testing course is the perfect opportunity for all those who are looking for Software Testing (basics + advanced) training. If you are new to the IT field, want to increase your software testing knowledge, and want to pursue a career in Testing or if you want to make a career move from a different technology, this course is just for you. See course details below.
In this course we will teach you the most practical things required for you to get and survive a software testing job.
- If you are a just college passout, this is EXACTLY what you are looking for to open the doors for your dream career
- If you are an experienced professional from ANY other field but wanted to be in IT, this course will help you make this switch smoothly
- If you are an expereinced testing professional, you will be amazed with the new things and advanced tactics you will learn to work efficiently and smartly in this field.
The Online QA Testing Course Benefits:
- Syllabus: We came up with a unique list of topics that will help you gradually work your way into the testing world. It not just includes the traditional testing methodologies but will give you a glimpse of the ways of testing that are coming up.
- Interactive: It is going to be completely interactive. Our aim is to make each class feel like a brainstorming session.
- Practice sessions: With each topic, we will give you assignments in a way that you will get to apply the theory you learnt immediately.
- Communication improvement: We believe that a tester’s expertise should have a reach that is beyond the technical knowledge. Through this software testing course we want to train you on how to be an over IT professional and not just a tester. Your verbal and written communication skills are going to be vastly improved through this course because we are going to interact on a regular basis.
- Resume Support and Interview preparation: We will review your resume and let you know how you can make it more effective. We will not just give you a list of interview questions, we will go over them with you and make you job ready.
- Support: Our Team is going to be available to you via email or the website for you to reach out to us
Why Enroll with SoftwareTestingHelp?
- Course training by experienced working professionals who are passionate about software testing
- Instructor led LIVE training sessions
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market
- Practical assignments at the end of every session
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples
- Individual mock interview session
- Job placement assistance with job alerts until you get your first job
- Free eBooks and loads of software testing study material
- Video recordings available to revise training
- Assistance for selecting the best certification program based on your experience and educational background
- Assistance for passing the ISTQB certification with our premium ISTQB question bank
- Course completion certificate (on request)
- All-time support for your questions
- Lifetime enrollment – Pay one time fee and access video training sessions as many times as you want. (no need to worry about missing any live session)
Software Testing Course Content:
Software Testing Help – Manual + Automation Basics Class – Training Plan
Week 1 – Topics
- V model
- Different Kinds of testing
- Test Planning
Week 2 – Topics
- Test documentation
- Test Environment set up
- Test data
- Test cases
- Entire Flow/Test Execution
Week 3 – Topics
- Test Reporting – Metrics
- Traceability Matrix
- Change Management and other miscellaneous topics
Week 4 – Topics
- GUI testing
- Testing stand alone applications
- Automation introduction
- Test Management tools
- Other automation topics – buffer day for automation concepts
Week 5 – Topics
- How to Prepare Professional Resume
- How to Crack Software Testing Interview
- Individual resume help, mock interviews and certification guidance.
- Also if we could not complete anything in the four weeks- we will catch up here.
Mobile: 09915337448, email@example.com