Task & Responsibilities:
Participate in design and architecture of software solutions.
Build server-side technologies using internal products.
Tackle some of the most challenging problems in distributed cloud computing, HTTP, API design, and more.
Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
Develops test plans for testing system modules and integration testing. Participates in system and user testing and system implementation.
Provides assistance to users in areas such as how to use a particular functionality, identifying and resolving
- Track our cloud customer SLAs and ensure total conformity to these customer commitments
- Create and maintain complete and accurate documentation for the purpose of operational audits including security and compliance
- Coordinate internal activities across company and our cloud partners, ensuring achievement of the above responsibilities
- Continuously review and enhance processes and operating procedures needed to maintain the most cost effective enterprise-grade cloud infrastructure
- Innovate and actively look for improvements to our Cloud Operations
- Identify and promote best practices and patterns for the setup, configuration and management including databases, servers, and network and storage systems
- Maintain a team-oriented working environment that promotes a high level of personal commitment and accountability and a continued focus on quality and efficiency